Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mental



(My cousin, Shelbey)

There's a new clothing store in SM Davao. It's called Mental. Seriously. And I seriously love it! Their store definitely stood out, just look at the window display! Where there used to be benches, there are now wheelchairs! They will go to charity in 3 months time, says the note posted at the side. The salesladies even dress like nurses (but they're not real uniforms ha!). I found two shirt dresses that I adore, and they fit me too!

So when someone asks me where I bought my "unique" tops, I can say, "at Mental". Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the store is so unique! And out of this world too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I agree! that store window is special! it would def. draw my attention walking by and invite me to go have a look inside!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin