Saturday, July 18, 2009

10 things...


Thanks to Golden for this award. Definitely my first time to receive an award of any kind...

So here are the rules:

Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag 5-10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.

1. I learned to swim at 26. I'm 28 now.
2. I love the smell of Betadine and freshly baked bread. Not together though. ^_^
3. The first album that I bought was Aerosmith's Get A Grip. I was in 5th grade.
4. I wanted to be a New Yorker.
5. Ever since I had my son, Jacob, I have become so weepy.
6. I don't like being around negative people, and people who dwell on the past.
7. I used to play the piano. I should have pursued it :(
8. Jacob is the love of my life now. All else can disappear.
9. I only have a few good friends.
10. I stock up on books but never get to read them.

I'm tagging:
Vicks Inhaling Man
Sleepless
Overdressed
Irmiana
Maris
Miss Runway

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis. I too became weepy and emotional after giving birth to my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Honey for the tag..hehe.

    I too collect things. My video collection has over a one thousand titles but I think I haven't watched about half of them.

    BTW, you can still pursue piano lessons. It's never to late.

    I'll be adding you in my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin