Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Wedding

I was just a guest, thank God! I can't stand the drama of being involved in the preparations. Anyways...

As I mentioned in my previous post, here is the dress that I wore. I had it tailor-made since it's quite difficult for me to find a dress for my size (being in a country that caters to smaller-sized people). I loved the fit of the dress. But the shoes spoiled the night for me. Maybe because I haven't worn heels for the longest time. Or maybe because I've gained so much weight since I had Jacob. Whatevs. I went home earlier than my parents (who were still dancing, btw.) because I missed Jacob. Who's getting old? Hmp!




(Dress: The LTD., Shoes: M.Nicole by Figlia, Bag: ebay, Earrings: from Mom, Baby: Jacob by Me)

2 comments:

  1. Wow sis! You look pretty in that dress. Plus Jacob is soo cute. I think he looks like you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Golden. Thanks for the compliments! He is the male version of me ~_~.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin