Monday, July 20, 2009

Nikon User

My cousin Astrid was in Davao this morning. She wanted me to accompany her at Focus Lab for her lens shopping, she's buying a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8. And she came prepared, bringing something to test the lens' focus. I miss my photography days, however short they may have been. She's encouraging me to go back. I'm still crossing my fingers for the Canon g10 though.

Meanwhile here's what Astrid wore today. Cute, yes?


On Astrid: Mango blouse, Kenneth Cole bag, Zara Sandals, Shorts from greenhills

5 comments:

  1. Thanks sis for commenting on my site.

    Ooh, love her top and her cute little bag ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Golden. Nice top right? It was on sale at 50% off. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. her shirt is so cute!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis! Thanks for commenting on my site. Shopping for ukay-ukay stuff is fun! Go ahead sis and try mo ulit. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sis! Again, thanks for dropping by my site. I'm so thin 'no? *sniff*

    Kahit nung buntis pa ako hindi talaga ako tumaba, yung tyan ko lang lumalaki nuon. Hehe. Don't get me wrong sis. Matakaw po ako. Mas malakas pa ako kumain kaysa sa Hubby ko and I usually eat 4-5 rice meals in a day. I think nasa genes na rin kasi mostly ng pinsan ko and lahat kaming magkakapatid payat. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin