Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Longchamp

So, my Mom went to Cebu as a gift to herself for her birthday, but I felt like it was my bday whe she came back home.
She bought me all kinds of goodies; a shoe rack, glass box for cotton pads, cake from Leona's, chocolates from Marks & Spencer, and a fisherman's hat for Jacob. Last but not least, she bought me this...


Gorgeous, yes? I love Longchamp! My fascination with the brand began when my mom scored an original at a tiangge, and let's just say they didn't know how much an original is worth. hehe. Few people carry them here in Davao too. All those fake LV's are such eyesores.

Thank you Ma! Now I can't make taray and I have to do everything you say. Ngeks.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you sis. It really is an eyesore to see fake LV bags. I mean it is so obvious that their LVs are fakes.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin